Priority #4 : Enhanced support for organizations to engage volunteers / external talent
Co-leads: Ilona Dougherty (Young Leader), Apathy is Boring / Wayne Helgason, Canadian Council on Social Development (CCSD) Board Chair & Volunteer Canada Board Member / Ruth Mackenzie, Volunteer Canada
Here you’ll find supporting materials for Priority 4, as provided by the session Co-leads, both prior to, during and following the National Summit. Should you have resources on this topic that may be of interest to sector colleagues, please send them to: email@example.com for review and posting.
- Pre-summit webinar, recorded October 27
- Pre-summit webinar, presentation (PDF)
- Bridging the Gap (PDF)
- Engaging Youth in Decision-Making: Moving from Volunteerism to Active Citizenship. Ilona Dougherty.
- Rethinking Volunteerism – Should it be a Priority?. Martha Parker.
From VillageVibes (CharityVillage) :
- From Scarcity to Abundance. Allison Griffith Seniuk.